picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Diyaaah user profile picture

Diyaaah

Dry/Sensitive

dot285 Views

GENTLE BLACK FRESH CLEANSING OIL

I got this product for free from Picky and Dear Klairs in appreciation of my honest review. @go.picky @pickyrewards @klairs.global @klairs.id This daily fragrance free oil cleanser is light weight has a fresh non-oily finish. It effectively removes all makeup,oil,dirt residues and gently remove dead skin cells&controls sebum production With simple & gentle ingredients : • Sunflower Seed Oil • Grape Seed Oil • Jojoba Seed Oil • Black Currant Oil It fully moisturizes the skin& balances the skin’s water to oil level.It is also rich in Vitamin A,B, C and contains strong antioxidant properties to keep the skin healthy while the skin stays hydrated.Recommended to combination-oily skin&those who feel oil cleansers are too heavy ✓PAO 12 M ✓Fragrance free ✓Paraben free ✓Allergen free ✓Cruelty free ✓Vegan ✓Water oil balance 🧺 Packaging using 150ml plastic bottle.With a pump applicator, that is smooth &easy to use.The packaging is very safe¬ easily broken. convenient to carry around.On the packaging box there is important information such as a brief description of the product& ingredients product 💦 Tekstur very soft&clear oil watery texture with clear white color.Has a distinctive refreshing aroma.It's very easy to spread & quickly removes the remaining dirt on the face & can lift waterproof makeup ❤️ Review This is the first cleansing oil I've tried and I love it right away. Previously I used Micellar Water for my first cleanser,but after using this KLAIRS cleansing oil I will use Cleansing oil as my first cleanser in the future. The texture is super light & doesn't make the skin dry or oily at all. If you have dry skin like me,don't worry because cleansing oil is for all skin types and you can really try it. Very effective at cleaning the dirt on the face quickly & without irritating the skin, without making the skin red, & no need to rub it too hard, its very soft texture and very easily evenly distributed, making cleansing oil able to quickly clean all dirt and makeup residue. This cleansing oil also works very well to remove the remaining waterproof makeup in one use. #pickyreview #gopicky #dearklairspicky #klairs #klairsindonesia
carousel
carousel
carousel
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

Dear, Klairs
Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil

star rating

(500)

favorite

upvote

comment

26 Comments

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for this review. I think I'm going to try this cleansing oil soon. :)
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your experience! ❤
upvote

comment

triedbutnotested user profile picture

triedbutnotested

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for your honest & precise review 👍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback! event

Picky x Benton TikTok Shop Cashback | Try Benton Products, Get Cashback!

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 24th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!