picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

skincarebimbo user profile picture

skincarebimbo

Oily/Resilient

dot220 Views

What kbeauty brand do you wish more people knew of?

I love exploring new brands and products, butI feel like I now stick to what’s already very popular and then has more reviews here and on Instagram, so its a safer choice. But not all brands are available everywhere, so some people may have found a hidden gem. Mine is All Natural, their Houttuynia Cordata line is the beat and made me love Houttuynia Cordata so much that its now one of my favorite ingredients. Sadly All Natural can’t be found on the popular international shops like Jolse and Yesstyle. Their sheet mask ranks high on the Hwahee app, so its more known in Korea. If you do find them, I highly recommend getting their products! Whats the kbeauty brand you would like to introduce to more people?
Houttuynia Cordata Care Toner

All Natural
Houttuynia Cordata Care Toner

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

24 Comments

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

you could get All Natural products from Olive Young global, not to mention the infamous sheet mask is constantly on sale there😆 I wish 107 would be more popular so I could find them easier. It was so hard to get access to their product here on my country and the only retailer that I found ships to my country was only BeMused Korea.
Everyday Plump Hydro Cream

Everyday Plump Hydro Cream

star rating

(21)

favorite

upvote

comment

skincarebimbo

Oily/Resilient

never tried shopping from Olive Young Global before! Kinda scared to try when I don’t know how customs amd other fees will be shopping from them. Luckily a Norwegian kbeauty shop has All Natural where I can shop from! Omg yes, 107! Love their Chaga cleanser, but after they disappeared from Jolse, I haven’t gotten to try more from them. So curious about all their products. Hope they can be available on Yesstyle or Jolse soon again.
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

Personally, my little secret was The Potions. They were so underrated that no one knew much about them until they collaborated with Picky. Happy for them, but also a little sad that now everyone knows my little skincare secret 🤧🤧 Really love their simplistic approach to skincare and how versatile their products are that you can create your own skincare recipe (or potion, hence their brand name) 💖
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

@RubyonWings 💜💜
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Been wanting to try their top rated hottuynia sheet mask! I'm so curious to see that it lasted so long on the top spot on HwaHae. Have you tried it? Like you said, it's not as popular as other brands and thus harder to find outside SK 😕
upvote

comment

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Dry/Resilient

I love it really much! So affordable and effective! I bought it from olive young global and as long as the amount is below than RM500, then there will be no extra custom charges!
upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

this
upvote

comment

skincarebimbo

Oily/Resilient

Looks like they have lots of interesting toners and essences, just what I like!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!