picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Foraya user profile picture

Foraya

Oily/Sensitive

dot93 Views

Suggest me Products for PIE

Actually I had some problems. First of all, my skin looks dull and I can't get over it. The most annoying thing is, there are lots of PIE around my cheeks and it makes me insecure. I've tried so many products but there are no significant result. So could you guys suggest me some of your holy grail??? Lately, I'm interested in vitamin C but due to my love-hate things with my first vitamin C product, I kinda scared to try again😢 I'm so desperate with those problem😢 Now, I use these products to strengthen my skin barrier😍 so I need your recommendation for those problems😉 P.s. my skin type is sensitive-oily
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

(1324)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Sleeping Pack

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Sleeping Pack

star rating

(1320)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

Catherinuska user profile picture

Catherinuska

Oily/Sensitive

what helped me the most was the moisturiser from Purito (centella I scented) and Azelaic acid! AA does wonders to my skin currently using the one from TO, but I used Geek&Gorgeous APAD before and it tackled my PIE pretty well 💖
Foraya user profile picture

Foraya

Oily/Sensitive

omg thankyou for your products recommendation, I'll add these to my wish list 😉😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!