picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Annafe600 user profile picture

Annafe600

Oily/Resilient

dot114 Views

Medicube Products Review

I received these products for free from Picky and Medicube in exchange for my honest review. REVIEW TIME! 💕 Medicube Triple Collagen Toner This is quite a hydrating toner but I'm not a fan of it honestly. The texture of this toner is on the thicker side but spreads easily on my skin and absorbs well. I do find however that this toner does leave my skin feeling tacky/ sticky. I have combination skin type so maybe this is too hydrating for me. This toner also has quite a strong fragrance/ scent so this may not be the best option for those who are sensitive to scents. Apart from that I do love the beautiful packaging and added benefit of collagen in this toner. Overall I feel this toner is best suited for drier skin types. Medicube Deep Vita C Ampoule- This is a lovely ampoule. It has a slightly slimy texture and is pale orange in color. The scent is quite strange and I can't put my finger on what it smells like but almost fermented smelling? The scent is tolerable and dissipates by the time I apply my face cream. I usually apply this ampoule after cleansing and applying toner. I find Vita C layers well and leaves my skin looking plump and glowy but a little shiny after immediate application. I like that this ampoule comes is 3 smaller bottles versus 1 large bottle since the main active ingredient is Vitamin C, which can be unstable and oxidize when exposed to air or light. Overall I would purchase this ampoule despite the strange scent. Medicube Triple Deep Erasing Cream- I really enjoyed using this face cream. Its rich and moisturizing but does not feel too heavy on my skin. It has a lovely herbal-like scent and absorbs into my skin well without making my face oily. After using Triple Deep Erasing Cream my skin looked plump and smooth with my fine line less noticeable. Although I have combination skin type, I find this cream can work for both a day-time and night-time face cream. Thanks to Picky and Medicube for giving me the chance to try out these lovely skincare products! 💕
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

21 Comments

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

congrats 👏
upvote

comment

Annafe600 user profile picture

Annafe600

Oily/Resilient

Thank you!
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the review
upvote

comment

pparuhwaktu user profile picture

pparuhwaktu

Dry/Sensitive

Nice review! Thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!