picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

LathifahHusna user profile picture

LathifahHusna

Oily/Resilient

dot142 Views

Review Be The Skin Pore Zero Series ✨

What's is Willow-BHA™? Naturally derived BHA ingredient extract for white willow bark that clams angry skin with Pureanly (pure and clean), and gently care for various troubles and dead skin cells that are prone to early aging without irritation. [Be The Skin] BHA+ PORE ZERO Cleansing Foam 150ml A cleansing foam that cleans away dead skin cells every day, can removes makeup residues and blackheads accumulated in pores with rich creamy foam. The patented green fruit (shine muscat, green papaya, green apple, blue plum) ingredients protect the skin barrier by forming a natural protective barrier to keep it moist and comfortable even after washing your face without tighness feeling. After I use it for a few days I feel my skin brighter. Rate: 4/5 [Be The Skin] BHA+ PORE ZERO Toner 150ml A toner formulated with a high content of 85% of naturally derived Willow BHA™, which quickly calms irritated skin and absorbs it freshly and softly, suitable for daily use also deeply cleans the dead skin cells and wastes in the deep pores. It's shooting and moisturizing the skin, easy to absord with out no scent. Available for all skin type and can be used everyday. Rate: 4.5/5 [Be The Skin] BHA+ PORE ZERO Serum 30ml Serum that maintains fresh and clean skin with sebum and pores zero care. Pores, sebum, blackhead, whitehead seems to be under control. Acne area seems to be well managed. It's a watery, slightly viscous green coloured serum, quick to absorb, that naturally-derived chlorophyll (chlorophyll component) extracted from green plants provides green freshness and natural energy and provides comfort to the skin. Rate: 4/5 [Be The Skin] BHA+ Dark Spot ZERO Cream 35ml It's hypoallergenic spot trouble care with intensively cares for dark spots to prevent skin regeneration and partial spots and blemishes from taking place by removing the melanin pigment that accumulates due to aging, along with dead skin cells. A cream that is soft and not sticky, not greasy and has a fresh finish. Moisturizing formulation keeps the skin barrier strong and make the skin feel calm. I noticed my acne area, dark spot, whitehead and blackhead to be cleaner. I also use this as an acne spot remedy and makes my acne dry faster. Rate: 5/5 Thanks a lot to @stylekorean_global @betheskin for giving me the chance to try this product series which I actually enjoy using it. #stylekorean #stylekorean_global #betheskin #porezero #trymereviewme #trymereviewme_betheskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

23 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your review ❤❤
upvote

comment

skinbyren user profile picture

skinbyren

Dry/Resilient

Great review!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts💖
upvote

comment

sher88 user profile picture

sher88

Oily/Sensitive

Great review. I’m really liking this range too.
upvote

comment

fenni user profile picture

fenni

Oily/Resilient

Good review.. i want to try too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!