picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot106 Views

Dry Sensitive skin- product Talk ๐Ÿงด

Hey, Everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ Hope everyone is having a great week so far. And if youre in the US- Hope you're adjusting to Daylight savings ok.๐Ÿ˜ฌ I just wanted to hop on and show, ajd tell you about, some products that I've been loving lately, as we transition from summer to basically winter overnight ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. In the first pic- ๐ŸŒชโ–ช๏ธŽ Pic 1โ–ช๏ธŽ๐ŸŒช ๐Ÿ’จ 1. Saturday skin carrot and niacinimide cream- I actually just added this in recently, and iys been absolutely amazing for sealing in day time moisture or layering in the pm for extra protection and moisturization. ๐Ÿ’จ2. Riversol Moisturizing Canfentrate- this stuff is THICK. But it absorbs so well, and doesn't leave my already shiny skin, greasy looking at al. I may even go as far to say its slightly mattifying. โ˜บ ๐Ÿ’จ 3. Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C bright eye cream- I had already tried (ajd absolutely LOVED) the other eye cream from Saturday Skin. Its so gentle, but still effective. But unlike the gel type texture of that one, this one has a much thicker consistency. Don't let that turn you off to it though. It absorbs soooo well, and you only need a tiny bit. Its been amazing for keeping my skin hydrated during the drier days, and even throughout the nights as well. ๐Ÿ’จ 4. Medicibe Deep Vita C ampoule- .Im super picky over Vitamin C products. I dont even tend to notice any difference at all with most of them. But this one is very effective, and in a very short amount of time. It also leaves my skin super glowy and hydrated, but not in an artificial type way. ๐Ÿ’จ 5. Tula Brightening Treatment Drops- I actually alternate this one with the Medicube Ampoule. This is a VERy soothing and gentle vitamin C, but also effective and great for antioxidant boosting. It also contains probiotics as well, and has been very hydrating as well. ๐ŸŒชโ–ช๏ธŽ Pic 2โ–ช๏ธŽ๐ŸŒช ๐Ÿ’จ 6. e.l.f. Dope Dreams Sleeping Mask- This was a shocking, and very inexpensive find. Its AMAZING on nights my skin is overwhelmed, or if I've started to notice that my barrier is disturbed. The CBD is very calming and hydrating as well.. I always wake up with the softest skin after using it, and its not a heavy sleeping mask at all. ๐Ÿ’จ 7. e.l.f. Holy Hydration sleeping mask- I use this on nights I need a tad bit heavier of sleeping g mask.Its very similar and texture, and effectiveness, to Clinique Moisture surge sleeping mask. Its never irritating, even if my barrier is disturbed,, and perfect for the nights I need to seal with thicker moisturizers. ๐Ÿ’จ 8. Medicube Triple Deep Erasing Cream- This is really amazing moisturizer. it is thicker, but is great with leaving a sealing emollient layer on my skin, but not too heavy for am use. ๐Ÿ’จ 9. Glossier Bubble Wrap- I dont know ow about yall, but I love mylti-use peoducts, and this works for eyes AND lips. Its very moisturizing, and perfect for my delicate eye area, even if my moisture barrier is disturbed. Since I started using these products, I haven had any dry patches at all. But I also live that when I use a mixture of these products (any mixture), my skin doesn't look super greasy, just healthy. I hope this post is helpful to someone just starting out,, or anyone still struggling to find products that work, or even some new products for peeling. I posted a pic of the products below, as well as a pic of my skin from 2 days ago, after using these. If anyone has anyone has any questions, I. happy to answer them. โ˜บ Also, if you read this far-"You're amazingly patient." ๐Ÿคฃ
carousel
carousel
carousel
Moisturizing Concentrate

Riversol
Moisturizing Concentrate

star rating

(2)

favorite

Cica Live Repair Cream

Heimish
Cica Live Repair Cream

star rating

(17)

favorite

Brightening Treatment Drops Triple Vitamin C Serum

TULA Skincare
Brightening Treatment Drops Triple Vitamin C Serum

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

wavycurlyash user profile picture

wavycurlyash

Dry/Resilient

your skin is amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ it definitely does look healthy
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!