Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

S
picky squad user badge

sushunni

Oily/Sensitive

dot308 Views

MEDICUBE SET

I received this product for free from Picky and Medicube in exchange for my honest review. Thank you so much for the whole team for sending me these goodies . Glass Glow essence 🔎Key Ingredients * Hydrolyzed collagen: Claims to Help skin with conditioning * Atelo collagen: Acts as a hydrating agent to hold in the moisture to enhance skin elasticity * Soluble collagen: Deeply penetrate the skin to make it plump and firm 🍊Deep Vitamin C Serum (Ampoule) * It is formulated with 13.5% water-based vitamin C * Claims to be hypoallergenic certified ampoule to even out skin tone and boost skin elasticity. * It is packed in a 3-shielding compact bottle and developed through two-tier stability technology, to maximize the efficacy of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to the fullest 🌙Triple Deep erasing cream 🔎Key Ingredients * Premium Elastin from France * Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract * Olive leaf extract 📍Claims to Hydrate skin and improve skin elasticity at another level and rehydrate dry skin from the inside out. 📍Helps to make the skin look plump by keeping it hydrated 💭 Overall, all the mentioned products look very appealing ingredients and claim wise. And, I am looking forward to using these products soon.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

58 Comments

BoxyLady user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BoxyLady

Dry/Resilient

can’t wait to hear how they work. they look glorious.
upvote

comment

glowlin user profile picture

glowlin

Oily/Resilient

Ikr
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Looking forward to your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Oily/Resilient

Looking forward to your review!
upvote

comment

Caro9 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Caro9

Oily/Resilient

Look amazing 🤩
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!