picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

dot92 Views

Medicube - Thoughts?

Hi, everyone! So, I was really fortunate and was selected for the Medicube Routine Set (thanks, Picky!). Congratulations to all who were selected!! πŸŽ‰ I posted my review on IG and for each product on Picky but also wanted to post a discusssion on it. Is it just me or is the smell of the products really off? I can usually tolerate a little fragrance but wow, the scents in these products are very strong and pungent. The products all seem really amazing aside from the scent so I am not bashing the products at all! 🧑 I love using sets or a line of products from a company to see how it complements each other. However, it was really challenging to use all the products in this set together because of the different and unique scent of each one. It felt like a battle-of-the-scents and I was definitely not winning! πŸ˜‚ I am wondering if you guys have tried any other products from this brand - I haven’t! If you have, are the products generally scented? I wonder if this brand would do an unscented version (similar to how Klairs have an unscented line!). My full review is on: https://www.instagram.com/ladybossreviews Xoxo, Lady Boss Reviews
upvote

comment

1 Comment

fenni user profile picture

fenni

Oily/Resilient

Hi.. I also get picked and tried the Medicube Set. Same as you, I also think that the toner and moisturiser have strong floral scent. The vit C ampoule also has fishy-kind of scent. Luckily the scent goes off as you apply it to your skin. I prefer fragrance free for my skincare but the Vit C Ampoule really works well on my skin πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So I will continue to put it in my routine πŸ˜„
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

Hi! So glad to see your thoughts! I feel the same. I like the Vit C too minus the scent. My plan is to use the items separately so I don’t mix all the scents together! Have you tried any other products from this brand? I wonder if they all are scented. They seem to work so well (minus the scent)! 🧑
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!