picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

dot212 Views

Commonlabs shipment ❤

I got an email from DHL saying I'm receiving a package from Grace International and I believe this is the commonlabs giveaway products. Who else got this?
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Radiant1111 user profile picture

Radiant1111

Oily/Sensitive

I got a DHL notification too but no shipment update from Picky. I was thinking it’s for the Potions giveaway because I got an email from Picky saying Commonlabs will ship out giveaways starting Nov 20… but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute user profile picture

Letskinbeaute

Oily/Resilient

I also received a notification via message that there was a package from dhl (from plusq.asia) and I was a little confused because usually when the event items are picky, they always send receipts via email or message. I didn't win the potions, so I suspect that this is a package from commonlabs because I got 2 commonlabs items (ampoule & cream). And coincidentally the package has arrived in my country (Indonesia) and now they are asking my personal data to process the package to be sent to the destination address
upvote

comment

lady24k user profile picture

lady24k

Oily/Resilient

I've only received the extended shipping notice, I saw some winner had already received and tested tho
upvote

comment

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

Great news for you 🤩💖 The delivery time is so precise lol 👀😂
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I haven't received any DHL notification yet...hopefully soon
upvote

comment

CW136 user profile picture

CW136

Dry/Sensitive

I didn’t get a notification yet.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!