picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

dot167 Views

Fun with Neogen!

I received this product for free from Picky and Neogen in exchange for my honest review! Thank you, Neogen and Picky for selecting me to review Neogen’s Skincare Trial Kit! The Real Flower Cleansing Water in Calendula: · A clear watery liquid with a sweet, floral scent. · I experienced a cooling sensation with application. · The cleansing water removed residual sunscreen and CC cream with ease, but had some trouble removing water resistant eye makeup. · My skin felt happy and hydrated after using this product. I thoroughly enjoyed using this cleanser and would choose this as a refreshing first cleanser. Gauze Peeling Pads: · Pads soaked in scented essence. The green tea pad was soaked in a pale green essence that smelled like lemony candy; the red wine pad was soaked in a pink/purple colored essence and smelled like grape soda. · Pads have one very textured side, one pillowy side, and a finger pocket. · More rigorous exfoliation from pad in red wine essence, but using either pad resulted in smoother, more supple skin. I enjoyed using these pads and I would love to reap the benefits from using a full-sized product. Real Ferment Micro Essence: · A clear liquid with a watery consistency and no noticeable scent. · I used this essence after exfoliation. · Essence soaked into skin effortlessly and left skin feeling plump, hydrated and nourished. · After drying, I experienced very even, buttery, soft skin that stayed hydrated. This was my favorite product from the kit. It hydrates and nourishes as claimed. Real Vita C Serum: · Serum is an amber color; it smells like sweet fruity candy, and has a rather watery consistency for a serum. · Serum is formulated with high concentrations of two vitamin C derivatives; citrus fruit extracts; vitamins E and B5; hyaluronic acid and collagen. · After application, skin felt sticky for some time. I did not like the stickiness, but I would like to reap the benefits from using a full-sized bottle. I highly recommend the products in this kit. I believe these products will work swimmingly together for fans of a more minimalist skincare routine, or for people who are just looking to add one or two quality items to their established routines. There really is something in this trial kit for everyone! *The last picture is of my cotton pads after using the cleansing water moving from first pad used (top) to last pas used (bottom).
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

30 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

You are very welcome!
upvote

comment

Ninli user profile picture

Ninli

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing.
upvote

comment

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

You are very welcome!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

you are welcome--thank you for the love! :)
upvote

comment

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

Great review thanks!
upvote

comment

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

thank you so much and you are welcome; happy to share my thoughts :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!