picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Annafe600 user profile picture

Annafe600

Oily/Resilient

dot47 Views

Pestlo Pantherecipe Review

I received this cream complimentary from Stylevana. Pestlo + Road Pantherecipe This was my first time trying anything from the brand Pestlo + Road, and I am pleasantly surprised how well I like their Pantherecipe cream! The cream itself is white in color and has a rosemary scent (due to rosemary leaf oil in the cream). This cream also contains ceramide and panthenol. The texture is soft with medium viscosity and melts into skin absorbing well while being light-weight. I find this cream moisturizes my skin but does not leave a shiny layer atop of my skin but rather more matte looking. I like to use this cream under makeup and find it moisturizes my skin perfectly without being oily or greasy, layering well with foundation. Pantherecipe would be a great option for most skin types but especially for those who are looking to moisturize their skin without an oily/ heavy layer.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Pantherecipe Cream

Pestlo
Pantherecipe Cream

star rating

(49)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

"I like to use this cream under makeup and find it moisturizes my skin perfectly without being oily or greasy, layering well with foundation." Music ๐ŸŽถ to my ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿผears!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!