Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

MMtrynew user profile picture
super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

dot370 Views

Do eye creams really work?

I had been using eye cream for years until last year. Then for the past year, I didn’t really notice anything different about the skin around my eyes without using it. What is your experience with eye creams/ serums? 🤔
upvote

comment

55 Comments

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Depends of each person. The skin around the eye is much thinner than the rest pf the face and needs more love; so some people enjoy it and others not, I think depends a lot on your age, skin type and preferences. Personally I do like a thick cream for that area.
upvote

comment

HIBeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

HIBeauty

Dry/Sensitive

Well, it depends on what you are looking for this area-for general hydration and skin protection- you might be just fine with your moisturizer (some mihht be a bit irritating if they are too active or might jave chemical that makes your eyes watery). If your concern is very specific like dark circles and the moisturizer you have doesn't contain ingredients that can target them - them you can if you want invest into eye product. But are eye creams essential- not really I did a whole video about eye products -what types there are, are they necessary ect. Of you are curious, you can check out: https://youtu.be/aynqXQbSAig
upvote

comment

MMtrynew user profile picture
super picky user badge

MMtrynew

Oily/Resilient

very informative!👍
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Depends. It's like asking if toners, moisturizers, or serums work. It differs from product to product. 🙂 If you don't have any specific problem to target, I think eye creams are unnecessary. But for someone with dark circles or puffiness, good eye cream is a must have. 😉
upvote

comment

jenni21 user profile picture

jenni21

Dry/Resilient

yes they work! an eye cream is a must, it's a delicate area that needs to be hydrated
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

i use vit c eye cream for day and retinol eye cream for night i can see slight different but it does takes time to see the results.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!