Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

brodtbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

brodtbeauty

Oily/Resilient

dot32 Views

Neogen Kit

Want to send a HUGE thank you to @gopicky @pickyrewards @Neogen_global #pickyreview #gopicky #NeogenPicky #Neogen for allowing me the opportunity to try this awesome little skincare kit! I received this set complimentary in exchange for my honest review. The packaging is so cute & the little skincare themed stickers were such a fun and unexpected bonus! Now let’s talk about the real stars of the show here…the products! This kit consists of: 🌿 Neogen Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water (Calendula) - This natural cleanser contains fresh Calendula petals & extracts, and has a very subtle fragrance which I loved. It is extremely gentle, yet effective as a pre-cleanser, but certainly can hold its own as a stand alone cleanser as well. It feels nice and soothing on the skin, works well to cleanse the skin while keeping the skin hydrated. Suitable for all skin types. 🌿 Neogen Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence - This essence contains more than 93% naturally fermented ingredients which making it very hydrating. It is fragrance free & soaks into the skin easily without leaving any sticky residue. This essence definitely provided an almost instant boost in moisture to my skin and kept it hydrated throughout the day after use. I feel like those with dry skin would benefit greatly from this product & all skin types could use it for an extra boost of hydration especially during the colder winter season. 🌿 Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum - A fabulous lightweight serum packed with Vitamin C. This serum made my skin look more radiant and smooth after use, definitely felt a little glow going on! Besides containing 22% vitamin C, it also boasts collagen & hyaluronic acid that helps keep your skin hydrated & ultra-smooth. 🌿 Neogen-Bio Peel Gauze Peeling Wine - This two-sided exfoliating pad gently removes dead skin cells & impurities. It contains lactic acid & the star of the show, Resveratrol which is derived from red wine and contains naturally occurring AHAs that also aid in the exfoliation process. Resveratrol also has antioxidant properties that provide anti-aging benefits as well. I loved the way my skin felt and looked after using these nifty pads! 🌿 Neogen-Bio Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea - Much like the Wine pads, the Green Tea pads are also two-sided and provide a gentle, yet very effective exfoliation of your dead skin cells and impurities. These are single use 3-layered pads that have one side with a more coarse texture for heavier exfoliation and a less textured side for more gentle exfoliation and for smoothing the skin. The winning ingredient in these pads is the green tea which happens to be a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging, but also is a wonderful anti-inflammatory that aids in soothing irritated skin. I loved these pads almost just as much as the wine pads and think they’re both amazing additions to any skincare routine!
carousel
carousel
carousel
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gentle Gauze Peeling Wine

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gentle Gauze Peeling Wine

star rating

(29)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Vita C Serum

star rating

(355)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water Calendula

star rating

(304)

favorite

Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea

star rating

(233)

favorite

Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

NEOGEN
Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence

star rating

(491)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!