picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

skinjaem user profile picture

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

dot147 Views

Commonlabs on Shopee

Hello everyone! For Malaysians, just now, I tried to add the ampoule and the mini E cream separately and the voucher given works! But there's an additional shipping on RM9 here πŸ˜‚ Have anyone else have tried this?
upvote

comment

7 Comments

N

ningning

Dry/Resilient

same here, please made complain to their shopee chat mention there is shipping charge( suppose to be rm 0) because I had made complain they same only me facing this problem, their said other no problem
upvote

comment

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

yeaaa atleast give us the free shipping voucher ka ahaha okeh I'm going to shopee againπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ thank youu~~
upvote

comment

skincaregrh user profile picture

skincaregrh

Oily/Resilient

Is the E cream in mini or full size? when I click in the link from the email, it directs me to a Vit E duo. I'm so confused right now.πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

Yea it also leads me to the two products, but when I tried adding it separately, the ampoule and the mini cream, the voucher works, but there's extra for the fee which adds up to the problem ahaha
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I received 128 voucher but the price is 138 tho & I can’t even use the voucher , the total still remains 138 idk maybe I will try again tmr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

owww that's weird, yup, try again tomorrow maybe it'll be solved by then πŸ˜‚ goodluck aaa
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

mine is free shipping thou πŸ€”
upvote

comment

N

ningning

Dry/Resilient

only for those who order mini cream have problem, serum only no problem
upvote

comment

skykahyan user profile picture

skykahyan

Oily/Resilient

add the product according to yr winning email. but why i need to pay shipping 😱
upvote

comment

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

ikrrr the shipping fee is the only problem now πŸ˜” lucky that you're charged rm4.60, mine got rm9 ooo πŸ˜‚ I've tried contacting them through shopee, hope that they'll help us soon πŸ₯²
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!