picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot130 Views

Medi-Peel Super Review 🥰

🥰 Super review with Medi-Peel 💫Medi-Peel Herbal Peel Tox 120gr ⭐ Key ingredients: Mugwort, Green Tea, Tea Tree. A mask and exfoliant packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and soothing agents, specially targeted for dry and sensitive skin. It has a very thick texture, as expected from the herbal ingredients, but fairly easy to apply. I was sceptical at first because this type of mask doesn't usually work for me, but to my surprise this worked wonders! My skin felt very soft without showing any signs of irritation. It has a herbal scent, in a pleasant way. I absolutely loved it! I rate it 5 out of 5. 💫 Medi-Peel Bor Tox Peptide Ampoule 30ml ⭐ Key ingredients: French Volufiline, Peptides An ampoule that generates firm and elastic skin, improves skin barrier and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It has a milky texture, my skin feels smoother, plumped and firmer, it also leaves a beautiful glow on my skin. It contains fragrance, didn’t cause any irritation and I quite like the scent. I will definitely purchase this ampoule, it's really effective! I rate it 5 out of 5. 💫 Medi-peel Gold Age Tox H8 Cream 50g ⭐ Key ingredients: Collagen, Ceramides A duo-layer moisturizer formulated with collagen capsules in a peptide nutritional gel. Packed with ceramides that restores and strenghtens the skin barrier. The concept is amazing and stands out from any other moisturizer I've tried, I love the user experience! After mixing the capsule and gel in the palm of my hands this moisturizer applies like a nurturing butter, it's rich without leaving my skin oily. It's a glorious moisturizer for dry and sensitive cream. It has a subtle warm scent. I rate this 5 out of 5. 💫Medi-Peel Premium Naite Thread Neck Cream 100ml ⭐ Key ingredients: Patented Peptides Formula Rich in peptides this neck cream's texture is nothing like I have seen before. It has such a fun stretchy texture that changes completely from sticky to velvet and leaves my skin so smooth, it's amazing! I rate this 5 out of 5. Would love to hear your thoughts on this 🥰💖
carousel
carousel
carousel
Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule

medi-peel
Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(68)

favorite

Premium Naite Thread Neck Cream

medi-peel
Premium Naite Thread Neck Cream

star rating

(87)

favorite

Herbal Peel Tox

medi-peel
Herbal Peel Tox

star rating

(74)

favorite

Gold Age Tox Cream

medi-peel
Gold Age Tox Cream

star rating

(62)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

great review! I want to introduce peptides in my routine but I'm doubt between medi peel bor tox and ample:n...
upvote

comment

whatnidhiloves user profile picture

whatnidhiloves

Oily/Sensitive

great review ✔️❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!