picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

smellysharpie user profile picture

smellysharpie

Dry/Sensitive

dot341 Views

Holy Grail Alert: Isntree HA Watery Sun Gel

Hi!! I just wanted to share my review because I’ve been searching for a sunscreen to add to my routine and I think I’ve found it!! Now this product is AMAZING! Highly highly recommend for skin protection. It claims to supply abundant moisture, and soothe and cool dry skin. What I loved: ☀️ First of all, the ingredients are WOW 🤩 This contains niacinamide, glycerin, and 8 types of hyaluronic acid!! ☀️ This is incredibly hydrating, which I love since my skin can get pretty dry. It may be too much for the oily skin gang, but for dry it’s perfect. This left my skin feeling smoothe and with a hydrated, almost dewy look (which I loveee) ☀️ This product is also great for sensitive skin! It did not leave my skin irritated at all. It does not contain alcohol or fragrances! ☀️ I love how easy it is to apply - the bottle is perfectly designed to squeeze out only a little at a time. The product itself is more of a cream than a gel. ☀️ No white cast, woohoo! What could be improved: ☀️ It smells a little like sunscreen 😅 I personally don’t like that smell too much, but overall isn’t the end of the world. Overall, I would rate this a 9/10! Have any of you tried this? What’s YOUR go-to sunscreen?
carousel
carousel
carousel
Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++

ISNTREE
Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(1047)

favorite

upvote

comment

69 Comments

skinbyren user profile picture

skinbyren

Dry/Resilient

thanks for your review💖. i wanna try it too
upvote

comment

smellysharpie

Dry/Sensitive

try it!! your dry skin will love you for it 💕
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Just order this sunscreen. Can't wait to try this product. Anyway thanks for sharing it😍
upvote

comment

smellysharpie

Dry/Sensitive

woohoo, I’m excited for you! make sure to update us with how it goes for you 😊
upvote

comment

kaori user profile picture

kaori

Oily/Sensitive

same here, i'm in love with this product
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!