picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

dot389 Views

The Potions...broken, shattered πŸ₯²

Hello Pickies! As you can guess from the title, yes I received broken item from The Potions; specifically the hyaluronic acid serum. My bad that I didnt record any unboxing video to provide a much better evidence. The HA bottle was completely broken and shattered when I unboxed the package. The serums were placed in a huge box without any protection. There is only this sleeve box that holds all 3 serums together. As you can see, the sleeve box had some wet mark. But I'm amazed that the pipette is still intact with the bottle mouth 🀣 I just thought that maybe the brand would at least provide some protection for their products especially if it involve fragile items. And I hope none of you guys would experiencr the same thing I'm experiencing right now πŸ₯Ί P/s: idk why i have trouble uploading this discussion. Every time I clicked "post", I would automatically return to Home lol this is my 5th time trying to upload this πŸ˜‘
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

30 Comments

samanwong user profile picture

samanwong

Dry/Resilient

Oh no I have not received mine but I do hope there will be better protection for the products.
upvote

comment

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

yesss true 😭 I was literally shocked that there were no protection at all. I've seen a lot of small business owners who did much better at providing protection for their products compared to this brand. The least they could do is to bubblewrap the content inside the box 😩
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

oh no I'm so sorry this happen to you. I react the same thing when I see there's no protection around the bottle. it just one big box and bottles πŸ˜‘ do emailed to picky about this
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

oh my gosh. 😨 my box arrived prettt dented but thankfully the serums weren’t hurt in the process. in this case, do email Picky saying you can’t review the HA serum specifically?
upvote

comment

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

yes I already emailed them with the photos but I'm not sure what would Picky do since this is the brand fault for not providing any protection πŸ₯² but lets hope in the future that all brands would take note of this issue to avoid much more problems like this ✌
upvote

comment

helvantine user profile picture

helvantine

Oily/Resilient

oh no..😱😱😭 they should give bubble/paper warp
upvote

comment

CuriousDdee user profile picture

CuriousDdee

Oily/Resilient

Oh dear...so sorry for you...
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!