picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Honeybunn user profile picture

Honeybunn

Dry/Sensitive

dot876 Views

🍊COMMONLAB VIT C BRIGHTENING GEL

This Vit C Brightening Gel is nothing like other vit c products, it contains : 🍊Hippophae Rhamnoides Water (300,000ppm) 🍊 Niacinamide 🍊 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (1000ppm) 🍊 Mandarin Orange Peel extract 🍊 other natural derives from plants Vit C is known to be highly unstable and easily oxidised. To overcome this problem, they had chosen the most stable and purest form of vit c derivatives which is 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and Ascorbic Acid. It comes in a light orange color in a tub with a spatula provided. I'm in love with their orange citrus faint scent as it feels refreshing ! As it is in gel form, it is lightweight and fast absorbing, it sinks into my skin immediately and doesn't leave a slight tackiness or greasy feeling. It is definitely gentle enough for sensitive skin but i had a few breakouts on the first week. As i already had experience in using vit c products, after the first 4 days i had already noticed my skin tone was brighter and my yellowish ghastly looking face from all the staying up late was gone !! For darker PIH and hyperpigmentation, it takes longer time to fade. I would definitely recommend this to everyone because this is the most effective brightening product with gentle and safe formula that has showed its effect the fastest in a short period of time. Overall, Vit C Brightening Gel Cream from Commonlabs is 5/5 ⭐ 📍Always remember to put on your sunscreens as ur skin will become more sensitive to sunlight ! feel free to follow my ig: _karsin 💕💕
carousel
carousel
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

star rating

(313)

favorite

upvote

comment

108 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your detailed review ❣️ "I would definitely recommend this to everyone because this is the most effective brightening product with gentle and safe formula that has showed its effect the fastest in a short period of time." This sounds great! 👍🏼
upvote

comment

Honeybunn user profile picture

Honeybunn

Dry/Sensitive

aww thats so sweet of you ! 🥺♥️
upvote

comment

cwynn user profile picture

cwynn

Oily/Resilient

looks like great 👍
upvote

comment

sher88 user profile picture

sher88

Oily/Sensitive

I love this cream too!
upvote

comment

Yiqin user profile picture

Yiqin

Oily/Resilient

nice review❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!