picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Connect

cams99 user profile picture

cams99

Oily/Resilient

dot175 Views

Products! 🥰🤩

Hey there picky friends! I wanted to ask you what platforms do you use to share the products you like. I want to save some products I have seen and used before. I have used Pinterest but I know there are special platforms that are like a wishlist and people can see it. Can you tell me what do you guys use? Thanks friends! 🥰
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

Pommom user profile picture

Pommom

Oily/Sensitive

I like Influenster! www.influenster.com/r/9554406 It lets me try new products, including makeup, and then post pictures rate the product and favorite them. I can do this if I find other products that look interesting based off of someone else's review. It has some similarities to picky.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Picky 😄
upvote

comment

cams99

Oily/Resilient

haha thanks! yeah I want to include makeup as well hehe so that’s why I’m asking for another platform!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

same as Alca, i use Picky😋 i go into my "routine" section on Picky and i list my faves products by categories (I have to remake my lists btw). "HG Moisturizers", "HG Sunscreens" etc... I think there are also other skincare apps where you can list your products with the opening dates etc but I'm sorry i can't remember their name, I'm sure other Pickies will mention them.
upvote

comment

cams99

Oily/Resilient

thank you! yes I want to include makeup as well so that’s why I wanted to ask for a different one 🙊 will look for the one por favor the products opened, that one is interesting!
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Picky and Troveskin
upvote

comment

cams99

Oily/Resilient

I will check Troveskin! I want to include makeup as well so that’s why I was asking for a different one than picky! thank you!
upvote

comment

cams99

Oily/Resilient

great! I will check this out! thank you so much ! 🤩🤩
upvote

comment

Pommom user profile picture

Pommom

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome 🤗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!