picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

dot128 Views

🥰Sheet masking with your favourite toner/essence

I love a sheet mask when my skin needs a boost, and this is something I do sometimes because I know how amazing it works for me. I buy these dry capsules than once embedded in liquid open up and turn into a sheet mask 🥰 Have you tried it? Let me know if you will fo this with your own products 💖
Ginseng Essence Water

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Ginseng Essence Water

star rating

(424)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

yeyimquinn user profile picture

yeyimquinn

Oily/Sensitive

i used to do that a lot, but only when my toners are about to expired and I haven't finish it. i noticed that each time i do toner mask, it takes probably 20-25ml of products, and let's say normal toners are ~150ml and you do a mask every week, it'll take less than 2 month to finish. however if i'm having too many toners i'll just pick my least favorite one and do mask with it. it's calming and moisturizing anyway so I like it, i just hate the fact that it's hurting my pocket 😂
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

same!!! haha it does take a lot, but you can also do your own mix of toners with serums if you have knowledge in regards to ingredients, what not to mix etc
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

That's pretty cool! I wasn't aware those existed. I know they make a silicone mask option for masking that is supposed to be more sustainable. Similar to those, you just use with your essence of choice! I don't own one though.
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i used to do this too! is great cos u can use your own essence/toner. there’s also those 3 layered cotton pads which are thin so u can put toner/essence on and use it as a sheetmask!
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Love it! Also seen the option to cut out a piece of cotton fabric to the size of a sheet mask and then use it that way - then you can just wash and reuse it
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam never try this, thanks for share it ❤
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!