picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

S

shelloyou

Oily/Resilient

dot41 Views

TO Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

Your opinions about this product, it is good and hydrated your skin well? Thank you in advance, sweetie.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

The Ordinary
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

star rating

(1010)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I was not very impressed by this product. Not very hydrating and it pills, so if you a wearing makeup and/or sunscreen it's a mess. I do not recommend.
upvote

comment

pauline user profile picture

pauline

Dry/Resilient

it should hydrate your skin but strangely enough this one dont really work for me. i guess the formula not agreeing with me. for hydration serum i prefer huxley
Practiceforskin user profile picture

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

I would suggest the marine hyaluronics from the same brand, I think it’s better for hydration
Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant meaning that it draws moisture from The top layers Into your skin. When your face is not hydrated enough (for example you haven't used it on damp face) it Can do quite an opposite of what you're trying to achieve meaning it can dehydrate you. To hydrate the skin I would use other serums, or ampoules or essences first πŸ€—πŸ€ Hydrating toner, then HA and then lock it with a good moisturizer 🀍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!