picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

worthrwhile user profile picture

worthrwhile

Dry/Sensitive

dot50 Views

Emina Skin Buddy Sunscreen

[Emina Skin Buddy Sun Protection] "sun protection with SPF 30 and PA+++ that protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays. with gentle formula contains calendula extract and hyaluronic acid which will moisturize and soothe skin." •alcohol free, calendula extract, hyaluronic acid, allantoin, panthenol, glycerin, vit.e, chemical sunscreen, fragranced• another 🇮🇩 sunscreen reviews, this is emina skin buddy sunscreen. i have been using this for weeks and i could say that this sunscreen is approved by my dry skin. comes in 60ml tube with flip top packaging for around IDR 30k only. it has thick lotion consistency with yellowish colour and also has quite strong flowery smell. even tho i said it has thick lotion consistency, this sunscreen spread nicely on my skin and gives a nice soothing and fresh sensation right after. before it does really set, it leaves a bit white cast, but then, it leaves your skin with healthy satin finish looks. it's moisturizing my skin nicely, so i could just use this after i clean my face during the day. thank god my morning routine has been simplified🛐 it doesn't feel heavy but after hours it does feel greasy and also makes my skin looking dull TwT and, idk is it bcs of the fragrance or due to the fact that this is 100% chemical sunscreen, but i've had used a lot of sunscreens with fragrance that don't sting on my eyes area. so, maybe i could tell chemical sunscreen with fragrance is not my bestie😔👎 after all, i'd say it gives a proper protection and doesn't gives any bad reaction to my skin. i recommend this sunscreen to you guys with dry skin and is not sensitive to any types of fragrance. i also suggest u guys to clean it up first before you reapply the sunscreen if u guys don't want to feel like u chop a ton of onions that makes u cry crazily just like that day when your ex say they have lost their feelings for u😌
carousel
carousel
carousel
Skin Buddy Sun Protection SPF 30 PA+++

Emina
Skin Buddy Sun Protection SPF 30 PA+++

star rating

(22)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!