picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Kbeautylik user profile picture

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

dot74 Views

Fine lines in my early 20s πŸ˜–

Hi lovely people, i have severly damaged skin barrier due to years of dermatilomania. Now ive began finallu loving and forgiving myself, and skincare is huge part of the process. However ive hurt my face enough to develop more fine line than i see in my peers. Any gentle product reccomendation please ? I would love to hear from you 🌺🌸
upvote

comment

3 Comments

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

More hydration and ceramides in your routine
upvote

comment

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

thank you ❀ i just ordered the soon jung moisturizer hope it helps
upvote

comment

tinyskin user profile picture

tinyskin

Oily/Resilient

u can start with a gentle retinol in your routine and like stated above, use more hydrating products and products with ceramides.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Definitely start with hydrating products before using the ones specifically for anti-ageing. πŸ™‚ I had a very similar problem. I was using drying products because my skin was so oily, and I didn't know what I was doing. πŸ˜… When I was 20, I started noticing some fine lines forming, especially in my eyes area, so I began to look for anti-ageing products. Then I decided to start with a proper skincare routine first and incorporate other products later. My skin got so much better just by hydrating it, and I didn't need any special products because I was satisfied with the results. πŸ™‚ I'm not saying to stay away from anti-ageing products, only that you should focus on hydrating your skin first before spending money on such products when it might not be necessary. 😊
upvote

comment

Kbeautylik

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much ❀
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!