picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

dot455 Views

The potions review

I received this product for free from Picky and The Potions in exchange for my honest review. ~~Jojoba Oil serum 3/5 ⭐⭐⭐ I found that this didn't quite absorb into my skin well and left me with a layer of oil on my skin. However, I incorporated this before I went to sleep and I noticed that in the morning my skin was bright and rejuvenated! ~~Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule 4/5⭐⭐⭐⭐ This cleared up some of the spots I had and I used it alternating through AM and PM. I used it on damp skin and it absorbed really well and didn't leave me a with an oily complexion like the Jojoba Oil Serum did. The only con was that my skin needed a lot more moisture after applying this as my skin was trying to absorb all it could 😅 which could be a positive in some cases ~~Peptide Ampoule 5/5⭐⭐⭐⭐ I found this really good, it absorbed perfectly and made my skin feel soft. My mom kind of stole it off me but on her skin I could see that it was removing fine lines and smoothing her complexion to a full even tone. There isn't much to critic from me! Overall, I found out that the potions offer a variable of great Ampoules and serums and currently my eyes are on the tea tree Oil serum. I hope all of you have had a good experience like I have!
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

46 Comments

sirsphere user profile picture
super picky user badge

sirsphere

Dry/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! 💕
upvote

comment

jacyang user profile picture

jacyang

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I reviewed this as well, if you like to see mine too on Instagram @remedy.for.beauty https://www.instagram.com/p/CWutaN1rDJZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

IcaBeauty user profile picture

IcaBeauty

Dry/Resilient

thank you for sharing!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!