picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Tonytu user profile picture

Tonytu

Oily/Sensitive

dot32 Views

#ACNECARE

🔹️You can find about the experience of having acne by seeing and hearing young people share their personal stories on film. Find out what people said about issues such as symptoms, treatments and impact on the school, university and social life. Do you know Hailey Wait? She has posted her photo with an inspirable caption that "I needed to let my skin breath, and so as an experiment I started posting selfies on my Instagram that showed my acne.". I don't know how people think about this. For me, it's so valiant and self-reliant. 🔹️Having had an unpleasant lengthy experience with acne, I learn the hard way that acknowledgment and patience are the mental main factor to support your skin well. Acne-positive thinking help prevents you from measurement thought, why does she/he have a "flawless" skin not due to applying "a thousand" skincare steps as well as am I. Building a simple and effective skincare routine is really necessary which gives you some relaxing period in the bustle and hustle day. Softly taking loving care of your skin, how comfortable you can feel. I make a habit of changing my spot treatment for testing around a month. I got #Origins Super Spot Remover for this month. This stuff is laced with 1.5% salicylic acid and clarifying oregano oil which works to purge blemishes on contact. It's every pimple-busting weapon wrapped into one. Bonus points for apple and cucumber extracts, which soothe skin and stop hyperpigmentation in its tracks. Breakouts clear within 3-4 days, with minimal scarring. Applying on skin immediately this transparent gel-like formula imparts a slight tingle. Having simply tiny packaging, you can easily carry this babe everwhere with you. 🔹️Hope you enjoy my blog. Love you guyss ❤
Super Spot Remover, Acne Treatment Gel

Origins
Super Spot Remover, Acne Treatment Gel

star rating

(14)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!