Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

Brittany22 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Brittany22

Oily/Resilient

dot160 Views

My first giveaway win āœØ šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

I received these products for free from @go.picky @pickyrewards and @thepotions_usa in exchange for my honest review!! This trio contains Jojoba oil serum, A peptide ampoule, and a hyaluronic acid ampoule that can either be used as a standalone product or layered as your skin needs. All 3 of these products come in a frosted glass bottle with a dropper!! The Jojoba oil serum is an oil based serum that deeply hydrates. You only need 2 or 3 drops for your skin to feel nourished. If you overdo it your face becomes a greasy mess. This product has anti-inflammatory properties and really helps keep the skin calm. The hyaluronic acid ampoule has a consistency very similar to gel, it absorbed very easily into my skin, hydrating my dry skin and strengthening my skin barrier. This product is great for everyday use. The peptide ampoule has a more runny consistency and leaves your skin at first feeling a little sticky but once it fully absorbs into my skin which is very quickly that sticky feeling goes away. It's meant to help with uneven skin tone, fine lines, and increasing firmness by keeping the skin hydrated. This one is definitely my favorite!! I like starting with the peptide, I use the hyaluronic acid after that and end with the Jojoba oil serum. All 3 are alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, and cruelty free. Thanks so much for this opportunity šŸ™ #gopicky #pickyrewards #thepotions #jojobaoilserum #hyaluronicacidampoule #peptideampoule #complimentary
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

38 Comments

SarriK user profile picture

SarriK

Dry/Resilient

cool!!! great review
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Brittany22

Oily/Resilient

thank you šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

Mana0270Influencer user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mana0270Influencer

Dry/Resilient

Great review Brittany, thanks šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Brittany22

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much šŸ’“
upvote

comment

B

BEE21

Oily/Sensitive

nice review
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Brittany22

Oily/Resilient

thanks so much šŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!