picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

jenlynsparby user profile picture

jenlynsparby

Dry/Resilient

dot73 Views

New to picky!!

Can someone tell me tips to getting picked for raffles on here? Also, anything else I should know about PICKY!!!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Well I do believe location plays an important part and whether you’re part of the demographic they wanted to test. Some giveways have specific countries while some have certain quotas unknown to us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I am a male in his late 30s, which is not exactly a common demographic, so my chances are higher if I apply for it and they were looking for someone in that age or gender. It’s just data things really for business. I know people say reviews and discussion are important and I believe that is the essence of how Picky was made but I seen winners who are not linked with their social media, don’t have many reviews or discussion and they still got it. Besides you need points from reviews and discussion to apply for the giveways/raffles. The best points are from doing a review of a product you have and pictures of it. I was here since Feb and my points are in the 200k and I just apply for every giveways. You know just enjoy your time here and just apply with your points.
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

This info is so helpful! Basically if we group under brand's target customer, we have a higher chance. Not so sure if they would collect that as data, if the brand is serious for the data, I believe they would ask us to fill in a more detailed form. Btw, just my personal opinion😅
upvote

comment

Practiceforskin user profile picture

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

in my experience there are no hard and fast rules, just post good reviews and wish for the best 🤷🏽‍♀️
upvote

comment

jenlynsparby user profile picture

jenlynsparby

Dry/Resilient

that sounds so much better then other apps ive used❤️ thank you so much…
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!