ningkoy

Dry/Resilient

thanks
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Short answer: UVA rays may pass through windows and cause premature ageing (UVB rays, which cause sunburn, can't). If you're thinking about not wearing sunscreen indoors, consider how far from the windows are you. If close, you should use sunscreen with sufficient PA protection.
upvote

comment

ningkoy user profile picture

ningkoy

Dry/Resilient

😊 thanks
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Depending on where you are on earth, the size of your window and the UV index, you may still need to use it indoors. I live in a tropical country, if I were at home and all my windows are open and I like sitting next to it, I would put sunscreen once in the morning. A lot of the UV rays has been dispersed so I don’t worry so much about reapplying unless I was sweating. If I were living somewhere where it is winter, and the UV index is 0-1, I would skip it. If I was in a tropical country and it was night time, or late evening when the index dips below to 2 I would skip it. If I was in a tropical country and I leave my home at dawn, stayed inside a building with no windows, and then get back at dusk, no sunscreen. I usually just use sunscreen once a day out of habit πŸ˜„
upvote

comment

ningkoy user profile picture

ningkoy

Dry/Resilient

thanks it helps ❀️❀️❀️
upvote

comment

andreaaaa user profile picture

andreaaaa

Dry/Sensitive

UV rays can still pass especially on the windows
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!