Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

triedbutnotested user profile picture
picky squad user badge

triedbutnotested

Dry/Resilient

dot162 Views

The Potions Deep Hydration Trio Review 💖

Hi all, I received these products for free from picky & the potions in exchange for my honest review. So here is my review of the Deep Hydration trio from The potions #Pickyreview#gopicky#pickygiveaway 1. The potions Hyluronic Acid Ampoule ⚡️ Texture – Thick Viscous Liquid ⚡️ Finish – Hydrating , non-sticky ⚡️ Packaging – Opaque Glass bottle with a pipette ⚡️ Price - $15.99/20ml ⚡️ Key Ingredients – Sodium Hyaluronate –: sodium form of HA which is more stable and easier to formulate. Hyaluronic acid and its salt derivative Sodium hyaluronate are humectants capable of attracting up to 1000 times its weight in water. My Review💃 ✨I apply it on face immediately after washing when the skin is still damp, it goes on skin really smooth like a butter & absorbs quickly ✨My skin feels instantly hydrated and plump after applying the serum 2. Potions Peptide Ampoule ⚡️ Texture – Thick Viscous Liquid ⚡️ Finish – Hydrating & sticky (although the stickiness goes after some time) ⚡️ Packaging – Opaque Glass bottle with a pipette ⚡️ Price -$15.99/20ml ⚡️ Key Ingredients – ->Tranexamoyl Dipeptide-22 – helps with skin brightening -> Copper Tripeptide-1 – It has significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect ->Nicotinoyl Dipeptide-22 – Helps with moisturizing ->Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – helps with smoothing of wrinkles ->Tripeptide-29 - A small, three-amino acid peptide found naturally in our collagen structure. ->Tripeptide-1 - A small, three amino acid peptide that is famous for being a type I collagen fragment ->Hexapeptide -9 - An anti-aging peptide that can visibly reduce the length and depth of wrinkles My Review 🙋 ✨I apply it on face after HA serum, it goes on skin really smooth like a butter, but it does make skin a bit sticky for some time which disappears shortly. ✨The serum does a pretty good job of hydrating my skin, I noticed that it makes my skin somewhat bouncy & plump which I like of course  as I have dry and dull skin especially in winters ✨Although peptides are for boosting collagen in skin and since I am using it for just a week so I cannot judge that effect on skin that soon, but will update soon in my later posts regarding the same 3. Potions Jojoba oil serum ⚡️ Texture –Thick oil ⚡️ Finish – Hydrating & glow (not oily/greasy) ⚡️ Packaging – Opaque Glass bottle with a pipette ⚡️ Price -$15.99/20ml ⚡️ Key Ingredients - Jojoba seed oil –it’s a wax ester that stays on surface and forms a protective moistures barrier My review 🗨️ ✨I use it on my face as the last step of my PM routine i.e. after I use my moisturizer. It makes my skin glow (not in a strange way of course). Since I have dry & dull skin so I can immediately see a change on my skin after applying the oil ✨I used 2-3 drops and it makes my skin glow , not to be confused with oily or greasy ✨I like the finish it gives as it doesn’t make the skin too much oily and provides that right amount of glow on the skin especially the cheek area around my nose that looks kind of dry these days due to winter + centralized heating .
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Jojoba Oil Serum

The Potions
Jojoba Oil Serum

star rating

(1011)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

The Potions
Hyaluronic Acid Ampoule

star rating

(991)

favorite

Peptide Ampoule

The Potions
Peptide Ampoule

star rating

(996)

favorite

upvote

comment

25 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the reviews.
upvote

comment

denyaspicky user profile picture

denyaspicky

Dry/Sensitive

hey can you support my picky review on my insta @skinsraccel i will support yours too!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!