picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

thisisluuuna user profile picture

thisisluuuna

Oily/Sensitive

dot68 Views

How to win Picky Rewards?

Like really? How do you guys win a Picky Rewards in a row? I’m curious because I also won but just once and still hope to win next time. I didn’t know what did I do wrong. I just simply did the mechanics but still na-ah. Please tell me what to do to win next time! Lol Thank you!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

me neither. I usually win those mega giveaways with at least 3000 winners type of giveaway 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m curious too
upvote

comment

thisisluuuna user profile picture

thisisluuuna

Oily/Sensitive

Oh yes! I think we were both the same! The last time I won was in April and yes it was a mega giveaways with 3000 winners.. We badly need a hand! 😅
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Hi there! Don't get discouraged, I'm sure you'll get selected soon. What matters most, imo, is your location and how the brand is going to market itself in your country. Where are you from? I have registered on the app in February or March, I think, and I only won in July for the first time, so it might take time. I also heard that being in Picky Squad helps, so apply for it asap 😄 P.S. I recently saw a discussion from a person who won a giveaway with only applying for it - no other activities on the app AT ALL. So I'm more confused now lol but I think the selection is random, and your demographic (location, gender, age) is taken into consideration. Good luck to you and I hope you'll get selected in the nearest future giveaways 🥰
upvote

comment

aliskinn user profile picture

aliskinn

Oily/Resilient

I have only ever won during the last 2 mega giveaways but not this one yet I don't why
upvote

comment

mickhey user profile picture

mickhey

Oily/Resilient

You meant the Skin1004 ampoule and toner giveaway?! Same here! Usually I get picked for megagiveaways, but not this time 😞
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

A month ago I was in a similar situation: I won only once, half a year ago. Now I won two giveaways in a row (Isntree and Skin1004, both toner and ampoule). I'm active in this app, but I didn't add new reviews for a while. 😬 So, I think it heavily depends on where you are from. Reviews and activity are secondary, in my opinion, but not completely overlooked.
upvote

comment

mickhey user profile picture

mickhey

Oily/Resilient

Agree. I bet the brands are trying to expand their market. I noticed that if you live in Asia, you rarely get picked, while people in Western countries had back to back wins.I'm assuming it's because of the availability of products in one's country, Korean products are mostly available to Asian countries. So I guess the brands being promoted here in Picky want to broaden their target market, in different countries, imo.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!