picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Armyn user profile picture

Armyn

Dry/Resilient

dot101 Views

Any Tips for winning a giveaway?

I havent won any Picky giveaways yet... Do you do something else beside following the event instructions?
upvote

comment

9 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Hi! Here are some few tips, hope it helps 1) You need to be active here, post discussion, interacting with everyone etc 2) You need to post detailed reviews here on picky too! I see you haven't done any review yet so that's a starting point. You can review on any products that you currently have and have used already and post it in Picky in the specific product space. 3) Sometimes the giveaways are based on luck's and location, our chances of winning is higher when it's mega giveaways where usually they pick thousands and thousands of winner. I wish you best of luck's in the future! Take your time, you will win soon!
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I think the order should be 3, 2, 1 actually 😅😅
upvote

comment

irinazorg user profile picture

irinazorg

Oily/Resilient

actually I think this is only matter of luck 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know examples when absolutely not active accounts won few giveaways in a raw.
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

it's totally on luck because I have been in this app for more than a year and only won once even if I'm active 😅
upvote

comment

denyaspicky user profile picture

denyaspicky

Dry/Sensitive

ummm maybe do a good review in english
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

I have an international giveaway . if it interests you do check the link 🎁 https://www.instagram.com/p/CW76Y9xp36X/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!