picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

ayiinahh user profile picture

ayiinahh

Dry/Resilient

dot38 Views

Dear, Klairs 👀🙌🏻

It's all in your hands 👐🏻 (I received this product for free from Picky and Dear, Klairs in exchange for my honest review) And here's my honest opinion with Klair's products. 👀🙌🏻 : ̗̀➛ 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡 (𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝) ✎ I was surprised when I first tried it; knowing that it was a hand wash which was good for cleansing and sanitizing, but it turned out having a scrubs that is perfect for exfoliating. This is the first hand wash with exfoliating that I've ever used, so I'm very happy & satisfied with it every time I use it, knowing how much I enjoy exfoliating because it removes dead skin. Do I can say, this product is for me. 😋 We all have our own preferences and I do not recommend this for those who don't prefer or use products that contains scrubs, but I hope you will give it a try because it has the potential to be a holy grail product because it is not sticky, easy to wash, and does not have a strong scent. : ̗̀➛ 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 (𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝) ✎ I'm not into hand cream and I only use it rarely because it makes my hands feel irritated and sticky, and you can tell you've applied something, so I wash them right after. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to try Klair's hand cream because I was afraid I wouldn't enjoy it. But guess what? I'm starting to appreciate hand creams. Klairs Daily Comfort Hand Cream isn't as thick and creamy as other hand creams; it absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky residue. Now that I have Klair's hand lotion, I can moisturize my skin and not be afraid of having dry hands. I like it so much that I keep telling myself to save and use a little amount of it because I can't afford it lol😛 ----- These products contains: ꕥ Cruelty free and vegan friendly ꕥ Water-oil Balance ꕥ Perfect for sanitizing, moisturizing and exfoliating ꕥ non-greasy ꕥ Comforting and satisfying to use 👀 ----- #pickyreview #gopicky #dearklairspicky #handwash #handcreams #vegan #cruelty #moisturize #exfoliate #sanitize
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Daily Comfort Hand Cream (Unscented)

Dear, Klairs
Daily Comfort Hand Cream (Unscented)

star rating

(293)

favorite

Daily Comfort Hand Wash (Unscented)

Dear, Klairs
Daily Comfort Hand Wash (Unscented)

star rating

(293)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!