picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Mimiyalicious user profile picture

Mimiyalicious

Oily/Resilient

dot47 Views

PICKY X DEAR, KLAIRS GIVEAWAY

Review Of Daily Comfort Hand Wash And Hand Cream by @klairs.global X @picky 'I received this product for free from Picky and Dear, Klairs in exchange for my honest review' Product features Part of Near & Dear, Klairs Project which promote sustainable, zero waste, vegan and cruelty free products. - Packaging: Packaged in a transclucent brown plastic bottle and comes with a pump - Scent: Fragrance Free - 370g per bottle - Made in Korea -Life span: 12 months upon opening Experience and Thoughts Before I received these product I'm doing my laundry. As far as my experience that after washing my clothes my hands gets dry and have a very flacky skin because of the harsh ingredients of the detergents that I am using. It really damage and remove the natural oil in my skin, thanks to Daily Comfort Hand Wash And Hand Cream by @klairs.global it really helps my hands get back the nutrients and moisture that it wants. Daily Com Hand Wash - Texture: Has a thick gel like texture with bits of natural scrubs -Effect: It helps to remove the deadskin or flacky skin cause by the harsh ingredients of our detergents, alcohol, sanitizers, or even soaps that will get rid the nutrients and natural oil from our skin. Daily Comfort Hand Cream - Texture: Has a thick and silky texture, feels really rich in vitamins and minerals -Effect: It will help to renew the nutrients and natural oil of our skin that makes it more silky, moisturized, and healthy looking skin.. -Non-sticky and absorbent
carousel
Daily Comfort Hand Cream (Unscented)

Dear, Klairs
Daily Comfort Hand Cream (Unscented)

star rating

(293)

favorite

Daily Comfort Hand Wash (Unscented)

Dear, Klairs
Daily Comfort Hand Wash (Unscented)

star rating

(293)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

Mimiyalicious

Oily/Resilient

Always welcome!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your reviews ❣️ The hand cream sounds good!
upvote

comment

Mimiyalicious

Oily/Resilient

Yes. Both products are good!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!