picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Annafe600 user profile picture

Annafe600

Oily/Resilient

dot32 Views

COMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming Ampoule Review

I received this product for free from Picky and COMMONLABS in exchange for my honest review. Review Time! COMMONLABS Vitamin E Calming Ampoule What perfect timing to receive this product! My skin lately has been breaking out with inflamed acne and found this Common Labs Ampoule helps calm down the inflammation. The ampoule itself is on the thicker side but spreads easily on my skin. I do find the dropper to be a bit of a hassle to use though since the viscosity of the ampoule is on the thicker side. The ampoule absorbs well leaving my skin with a light, clean feeling. The scent is mainly of Tea Tree (no wonder since its the first ingredient and has 72% of Tea Tree Extract)! I like to use this ampoule both morning and night and find it calms my skin while being hydrating. This ampoule would be perfect for those with irritated/ inflamed skin especially those with oily or combination skin types. Thanks so much to Picky and COMMONLABS for sending me this great ampoule! 💚
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!