picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

mieunela user profile picture

mieunela

Oily/Resilient

dot62 Views

niacinamide

hi guys! i'm so confused these days of which niacinamide serum i will purchase because i think my skin needs niacinamide serum! and i don't know what to choose between these 3 serums :< please help me to choose which one thank u ♡~
Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(452)

favorite

Niacinamide Serum

Good Molecules
Niacinamide Serum

star rating

(128)

favorite

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2467)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

I'll vote on the inkey list ones!
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Add-on: The formulation of the inkey list is slightly better imo if compared to the Ordinary. TO's niacinamide can be quite irritating at first, and you might want increase the frequency of use slowly. Also, many experience pilling as TO's has quite the slow absorption and might left skin sticky. Have never used Good Molecules, so can't comment about it.
upvote

comment

katydee user profile picture

katydee

Oily/Resilient

hi lovely, I always recommend for anyone feeling inundated with SO MANY OPTIONS (which for anyone regardless of their skin knowledge, can be overwhelming). anyways, I ALWAYS recommend ‘go simple’. i love the ordinary niamacide for my seriously oily skin and even tho I review and trial a lot of skincare, it’s always a favourite I go back to! plus! cheap as chips 🥰 if you want that bit more fancy etc, glow recipe drops are perfect as well. but I just find staying cheap and simple (but highly effective) works best 🥰

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!