picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

anatriesskincare user profile picture

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

dot67 Views

Reviews as discussions?

I've seen that recently everyone post their Picky product reviews in this discuss space and I wonder why are you all doing this, it's confusing. Is there an update I missed and now we are not ment to use the "review" seccion under each product or is there any specific reason? Heeeeelp, I feel lost ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
upvote

comment

7 Comments

NimNimSkin user profile picture

NimNimSkin

Dry/Resilient

It really frustrates me when people do that. Now instead of finding actual discussions I just see product reviews everywhere even though thereโ€™s a designated area for reviews already ๐Ÿ™„
upvote

comment

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

I feel the same but I didn't wanted to asume before asking, just in case. Now I know there is no specific reason, it upsets me because I really enjoyed participating in discussions and asking interesting skincare related questions in this space instead of the reviews or the "I won x giveaway".
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

We seriously don't need three thousand discussions about the same product. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Reviews belong to the review section.
upvote

comment

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

And the reviews are always about the giveaway products... I don't know, it's a bit upsetting. Totally agree with you.
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Preferably reviews are to be placed in their designated category not in Discussions
upvote

comment

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the reply! I wish it would stay that way since I'm one that searchs for specific products to read the reviews.
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i thought the same! i have reported some because of it.. thats its in the wrong category.. perhaps more people should do this, so people wont keep uploading their reviews in discussion but do it in the review section.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Yeah, I've started to do the same recently. ๐Ÿ‘
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

no, iโ€™d prefer if they are all kept to reviews instead of discussion ๐Ÿ˜’ theyโ€™re annoying and clogs up discussions, but people keep doing it bc i guess itโ€™s an easy way to farm points ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
upvote

comment

anatriesskincare

Oily/Sensitive

I thought about that, but quality reviews with pictures also gives you lots of points so I honestly don't get it. I'm glad I'm not alone thinking they are annoying lol
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!