picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

jehhh user profile picture

jehhh

Dry/Sensitive

dot74 Views

Benton let's carrot multi oil review ๐Ÿ˜

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ• ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ฅโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ค * Let me introduce to you ๐—•๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง'๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ง ๐— ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—œ ๐—ข๐—œ๐—Ÿ. It is an oil that can be incorporated in your every beauty care routine from your head down to your toe. It mainly contains 99% natural ingredients that fills the area of your body that needs moisture, elasticity and glow. Since this is a multi-oil, you can incorporate this in your skin care routine, hand and body care, hair care and cleansing routine. ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐— ๐—ฆ: moisturizes the dull areas of your body and give it a natural and healthy glow ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฅ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ -๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ (carrot extract & carrot seed oil) โ€“ rich in nutrients that hydrates your skin. It is also rich in fat-soluble vitamin A and carotene that helps in giving your skin a smooth texture and maintain it. -๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโ€“ these are pigmented nutrients that is commonly found in plants & fruits such as carrot. This also protects the skin w/ provitamin A - ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก (๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ.๐™€)- a fat soluble vit E that not only prevents oxidation but also helps in protecting the skin and promote vitality and health of the skin by antioxidation #๐™…๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™๐™จ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š To be honest I am not really a fan of oils since I have this mindset of mine that it would be greasy and would clog my pores hehehe.. this one changed my mind. Its texture is very lightweight and you wonโ€™t even feel a thing after you apply it. I decided to apply it to my lips since this is the part of my body/face that needs much moisture. and Iโ€™m surprised! It really did moisturize my lips after using it for less than 2 weeks. And itโ€™s not like those other oils that when you skip using for even a day, it would leave your skin super dry and oily. I also did try it on my face and it doesnโ€™t leave a tacky and greasy feeling. One thing that I really love about this product is that it is multi-oil and you can use it from your head to toe care routine! ๐™„๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ! โ™ฅ
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing your experience been wanting to try this
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for your honest review!
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

aweaome review!!๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for this! I have been eyeing this product and I really appreciate your sharing your thoughts on it!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!