picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

lusitania user profile picture

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

dot67 Views

Have you ever pitched to a brand?

Have you ever contacted a brand to pitch a partnership? If so, do you have any tips on how to prepare? I've never done this in my life, so I'm curious!
upvote

comment

5 Comments

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Dry/Resilient

i have done it once this year and I did end up becoming and ambassador for them. Here are a couple things that I did 1. Research the brand - How they got started as a brand - What do they believe in when it comes to skincare ingredients, the environment, how they connect with their customers 2. Obviously learn about their products (it's definitely better if you have tried their products before) 3. Believe in yourself and be confident that you would be a perfect fit for this brand. Sell yourself 4. I had done a couple posts showcasing their products before contacting rhem so I showed that I already had a love for their products I hope this helps some I hope that helps
upvote

comment

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

This helps a lot, thank you for sharing your experience! Congrats on becoming an ambassador!
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

I haven't, but following to learn from those of you who have!
upvote

comment

B

Brownsugargold

Dry/Resilient

thanks for the information
upvote

comment

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

What information?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!