picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

dot49 Views

Should I worry about skin imbalance?

Having won different picky giveaways, I'm wondering if my skin will suffer as every couple of weeks when I win a new product I use that and remove a similar product from my routine. Do you stay consistent with your skincare routine or change it often?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

If your skin is resilient you will probably be ok for some time 😊
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Most of the time, I stay consistent. I always make sure to know what condition my skin is in now then do some researches on the products first before participating in any giveaway because I'm worried about messing up with my already solid routine, tho it is also a chance to try a new product that might help to address my concern better.
upvote

comment

punkypeony user profile picture

punkypeony

Oily/Resilient

I swap and change all of the time so I think I must have quite resilient skin. if anything starts to irritate I would stop using it and try to reintroduce it back very slowly to see if it’s the frequency or the product itself that’s the issue.
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

i change a lot lol 😂 because I’m still in a hunt to find a better skincare hoho specially if i think my skin doesnt eating up the product i would not repurchase it or not even empty it and find another one but there’s some product that I always repurchase for years too but doesn’t mean i dont try other products I’m still try but if i feel my old fave product feel better i would back to the old one hehe and the fact that my skin also change due to the weather, my hormones, and my mental health too so yeah i change my skincare depend on my skin condition too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!