picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

weedie user profile picture

weedie

Dry/Resilient

dot50 Views

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year Picky's. Would like to wish you all a great new year and to ask what you have enjoyed about go. picky in 2021 and if you will continue to enjoy in 2022.I have found many new k brands which I would never have heard of, recieved products for review from many great brands in their collaborations. Recieved lots of little nuggets of information which has been informative. Made many mistakes navigating the site but thoroughly enjoyed doing it all and will definitely do it all again in 2022 so thanks go. picky for a very enjoyable year. Do other picky's feel the same.?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I've learned so much on here, my skin has never looked better, and the Picky community is just amazing 💗
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I joined Picky earlier this year. It's been so helpful & I've learnt so much! Picky is such an amazing supportive community 💓
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Agree. The Picky community has been such a gift to me this year! Wishing you all the same in 2022!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!