picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

marimpar user profile picture

marimpar

Dry/Sensitive

dot147 Views

giveaway from skin1004

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask if anyone received their products from the skin1004 giveaway of the Centella toner and ampoule. We are supposed to submit the review before January 6th but I haven't received any mails regarding the products being sent... Thank you!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

A lot of people have been asking about this in the discussions especially new members. No one has received these products yet and historically, if there are a lot of delays and we find ourselves up against the review deadline then Picky will send an email extending the review timeline.
upvote

comment

marimpar

Dry/Sensitive

yes!! last time for the common labs ga I received such email but not this time and we are two weeks far from deadline ㅠㅠ
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Hi there! I agree with the comments above and also I'd like to add that I previously won 4 giveaways and usually I did not receive any tracking information (for 3 of these), and twice I received the "We'll be delivering soon" email from the courier after I'd already received the parcels 😄 The only time I have actually received a tracking number was for Commonlabs and that probably was because it was sent by DHL and the distance between the shipping and receiving address was longer than usual (I've moved to another country) So I advise you not to worry about that for now, actually getting a tracking number and the shipping time depends on the brand and your country so there's nothing much that we can do 😊
upvote

comment

marimpar

Dry/Sensitive

thank you!!! I will keep it in mind 🥰
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I'm still waiting for mine 😕
upvote

comment

marimpar

Dry/Sensitive

right?? it's kind of weird they didn't send a mail that is been delayed yet... 🤔
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

still waiting for mine
upvote

comment

peachybaby user profile picture

peachybaby

Oily/Resilient

yes still waiting patiently.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!