Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Sherri4g user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

dot118 Views

House of Dohwa - Rice Wash off Mask review

Who hasn't squished a marshmallow to enjoy the texture or imagined floating away in a cloud?☁️☁️ What about applying a soft fluffy cloud to your face , and washing it off to reveal soft, beautiful skin? Have I got something to share with you!🤩 I was fortunate to receive the Rice Wash off Mask free from Picky and House of Dohwa in exchange for my honest review, and I love it! Loaded with great ingredients, the mask is built around 9 different kinds of rice bran extracts native to Korea🍚: Katuri Chalk, Gwolnado, Silk Chalk, Nami, Danduna, Korean Don Glutinous Rice, Red Tea Narak, Sukna and Heukgang. The result is a mask that hydrates, brightens, softens and nourishes the skin. The texture is silky and fluffy, and also contains rice bits to gently exfoliate the skin. There is a slight scent, like oat latte or rice pudding. My skin felt amazing after use, and the mask feels luscious! ☁️😍☁️ Pro tip: apply lightly to damp skin and use a rinse aid like a soft washcloth. I recommend this mask to all skin types!
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ This mask sounds wonderful!
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Oh I love this review and I *adore* your pictures--thank you for sharing!
upvote

comment

Asukitta user profile picture

Asukitta

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for sharing your experience using this rice mask.
upvote

comment

jacyang user profile picture

jacyang

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!