picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Biyangkaaa user profile picture

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

dot243 Views

Banned from Picky Giveaways

Hi picky people! I'm afraid I got banned from winning giveaways. I think I got banned because of my review from L'essential. I did submit reviews to gmail. To those who already win and did review products, we all know that the google form for review has 3 pages, one for personal info, one for the reviews itself including screenshots and links and one for the comment box something for picky. When I submit review, I filled up page one and the form keeps jumping on page 3. I tried refreshing and it still skip page 2 so what I did is I put my ig link reviews for the product in comment box in page 3 so they would know I did review the products. The following weeks has passed and I thought it was okay but Picky emailed me again saying something like its the final reminder for lessential reviews because I did'nt sent reviews. I was confuse so I reply to them I did the reviews and also state about their forms malfunctioning and I try again the form sent in the new email but it still jumps into page 3. Am I banned? They didn't sent me an email back, they just sent they received my reply.
upvote

comment

4 Comments

IckyVicky user profile picture

IckyVicky

Dry/Resilient

Email us at support@gopicky.com and we’ll look into it for you ! ❤️
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much! I will sent email!
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Not sure if you got banned. But I know Picky team reply email very slowly. I once had issue with my password, emailed them, and they reply me 3-5 days after.
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Good luck dear! Awesome of Team Picky to respond to your post! 🤞🏾🤞🏾
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

Yes. Sent email right away 🤣
upvote

comment

PickyMamaof5 user profile picture

PickyMamaof5

Dry/Resilient

The team is very busy, but they’re not dishonest or unreasonable. I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding, & it’ll be fine. Screenshots of the problems you’re having would be extremely helpful. That way Picky can see the issue, & have the opportunity to fix it, but also they know that it’s a genuine technical problem & not an excuse for a failure to submit the reviews. I’m sure they’ve heard just about everything possible.. There’s no benefit to Picky banning anyone from the giveaways. They don’t have anything to gain. More importantly, Picky just doesn’t work that way. They genuinely are here to help, & will do whatever they can to do so. I’m quite sure that everything is going to be ok. Be sure to keep your eye on your emails for all communication, & to get back to them. Don’t fret if it takes a couple of days. Besides the fact that they’re very busy, please keep in mind that it’s the holidays.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!