picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

morningisbreaking user profile picture

morningisbreaking

Dry/Sensitive

dot184 Views

Sparks Joy

We always talk about skincare in terms of how effective it is or what it can do for our skin, but I’m wondering what are some skincare products which are pleasurable to use / you really enjoy using, even if you’re not sure it does anything for your skin. I love using the Avene Thermal Spring Water spray. I don’t use it all the time but sometimes spritz my face before applying moisturiser. It’s so refreshing (esp since I live in the tropics) and also feels like I’m helping to hydrate my skin more (even though when I don’t apply it my skin looks similar too 😆😆) What products ✨sparks joy✨ for you and why?
Thermal Spring Water

Avene
Thermal Spring Water

star rating

(209)

favorite

upvote

comment

22 Comments

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Dry/Resilient

oh I love this discussion!! it’s so important to remember that you can love something just to love it and you don’t always have to have a “good” reason.
upvote

comment

morningisbreaking

Dry/Sensitive

Exactly! I sometimes forget that too! So thought this would be a nice discussion to have, especially given the holiday season too.
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Definitely the modeling mask! It is so FUN to apply😆 I enjoying mixing the powder, applying it, and peeling it! It is not a peeling mask, it is quite hydrating and soothing!
Cool Tea Tree Modeling Mask

LINDSAY
Cool Tea Tree Modeling Mask

star rating

(9)

favorite

upvote

comment

morningisbreaking

Dry/Sensitive

That does sound fun!
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

in routine my fave is double cleansing it’s feels so refreshing to wash off all the dirt away after a rough day hehe and splash some hydrating toner too.. i mean i know it’s not doing much only gave hydrating but this is my fave part too cause it’s like my skin drink up the toner quickly and got instant fresh just like you drink water when you’re thirsty haha 😆
upvote

comment

morningisbreaking

Dry/Sensitive

Ooo yeah, when I’ve got the time, slowly double cleansing and like massaging my face is a real treat
upvote

comment

YeehawEli user profile picture

YeehawEli

Oily/Resilient

I use this mist because it smells nice and BTS promoted it once. No idea if it does anything, but it’s a fun little pick-me-up to pull off the shelf.
Kombucha Gyeol-Biome Mist

Elishacoy
Kombucha Gyeol-Biome Mist

star rating

(10)

favorite

upvote

comment

morningisbreaking

Dry/Sensitive

I love nice smelling things. It really helps uplifts your mood
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!