picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

D

danni21

Dry/Resilient

dot70 Views

Help!

I won one of the picky giveaways but I can’t see anything about it on my profile, does anyone know how it works? All I got was an email and that it…any info would be appreciated!! Thank you!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

IF you confirmed your win, you should be able to see everything on your Pickyrewards' profile👇🏼
upvote

comment

denyaspicky user profile picture

denyaspicky

Dry/Sensitive

confirm it via email. and then all of the information will be on email. not on pickt profile
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

did you confirm your win? go back to the email and confirm it by following the instructions there how to claim the product, then on your account you’ll be able to see it on your orders/account like mentioned above, and if you are wondering yes it will take a while to be delivered, usually you’ll get a notification email about shipping but sometimes it shows up before getting any notifications like a surprise 😂 hope you get your winnings! and if still you have questions or more technical help email picky support@gopicky.com 👍🏻
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

It doesn’t show your giveaway wins on your profile. All the information related to your giveaway is provided in the email you received.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!