picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Brand Talk

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot195 Views

Check this brand yall!

I wanted to take a minute and give a shout out to an amazing brand I JUST discovered fairly recently. I absolutely love everything their brand stands for. @Moonbeings is an amazing brand centered "around healthy skin AND a healthy environment as well." Their brand motto is actually - " One Moon, ALL beings." The lunar cycle effects all of us, just like the tides. No matter where you may live, when we all look up, we see the exact same moon. This brings unity to all human beings. They also believe in "HEALTHY" skin, not "perfect" skin. Amazing, right?? All of their products are high quality Vegan, cruelty free, non-toxic while still being equallly as effective, and as easy on the planet as possible. I mean. who wouldn't love all of that!! She sent me TWO amazing products to try, and I seriously couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity. 🥰 Celestial-C Serum- This is an antioxidant rich serum, also continuing aloe, jojoba oil and a squalane base. l Its truly an extraordinary serum. It feels so silly going on the skin, and the squalane as gives it a nice smoothing effect as well. The jojoba oil, aloe and squalane are amazing for moisturizing the skin. I've never tried another Vitamin C serum similar to this one. The formulation is actually genius and amazing for winter use. I havnet been using this very long. and already I can see the benefits from it. Full Moon Facial Hydrosel- I know I've said before but fermented ingredients are one of my FAVORITES. sO I knew right away that I love this one. Containing, Helichrysum (a moisturizing oil, also good for age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and evening skin tone), fermented coconut, probiotics, and bamboo silica (which has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps protect the skin from irritation and inflammation), It does have a nice scent, but no actual fragrance. It comes from all of the naturally fragrant ingredients used. This mist has been really great soothing my stressed skin if I've gone too far with harsh actives. I've also found it immensly helpful with speeding the healing of hormonal breakouts. Both of these products will most certainly become staples in my everyday routine.. Definitely look them up and give a couple of products a try. You can thank me later 😉 . .. .
carousel
carousel
carousel
Celetial-C Serum

MoonBeings
Celetial-C Serum

star rating

(1)

favorite

Full Moon Facial Hydrosol

MoonBeings
Full Moon Facial Hydrosol

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

19 Comments

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Nice! Thank you for introducing me to a new brand :)
upvote

comment

Maramia user profile picture

Maramia

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you 🥰
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing! Love the packaging design
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!