picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

akirE user profile picture

akirE

Oily/Resilient

dot115 Views

Order not ready yet

Hi everyone at the end of November I received an email where they said that I was selected as a winner of the Madagascar Centella Tone Brightening Capsule Ampoule from SKIN1004, I confirmed my order but on the website they keep saying that my order is not ready and that I'll receive an email when it is. It's the first time for me winning something from Picky so I don't know how long it takes for the order to be ready and shipped to me, does anyone know something about? Thank you in advance to everyone ❤
upvote

comment

7 Comments

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Please see the discussion by this member called "Giveaway FAQ" (you can find it in the search bar) and also this post by the same TeamPicky member about this giveaway. None of us (literally none of us) have heard anything yet.
upvote

comment

akirE

Oily/Resilient

I will check everything, thank you so much
upvote

comment

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Dry/Resilient

I won't both the ampoule and toner but have not heard anything about shipping. Picky has been having some crazy issues with shipping delays so they might be trying to figure out the issue before they send thousands of products out to people and end up having more issues
upvote

comment

akirE

Oily/Resilient

I can imagine that they could have some problems, with covid especially everything is delayed, I just wanted to know if I was the only one with this problem but apparently I'm not
upvote

comment

peachybaby user profile picture

peachybaby

Oily/Resilient

yeah same situation here... I'm a new winner too
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

the deadline will get extended and everyone will receive it in 2022
upvote

comment

akirE

Oily/Resilient

Ok, thanks 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!