picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

dot57 Views

Fig⁉️⁉️ In skincare?? 👉I'm From Product review👈

Part 1 of First Collaboration Introduction into the Wishtrend Family!! I'm super excited to announce that I've been accepted until the Wishtrend family! I chose the product below as one of my first ever collabs with them. 🍐I'm From Fig Boosting Essence 🍐 ⁉️ Did You know?? ⁉️ (Brand Claims) With the power of Fig, this essence is said to improve the skins moisture barrier by filling the skin with moisture and ficin (a proteolytic enzyme) which breaks down into Natural Moisturizing Factors. Its actual main ingredient is 62.7% fig water, rich in ficin, which helps to remove dead skin cells from the skins surface and help your other skincare penetrate deeper. Aside from NMF peptides and aminos to protect the moisture barrier, the fig extract and polyphenol are also rich in anti-aging antioxidants effects, which help to protect against free radicals which cause sun damage and fine lines Ingredients include: 🌿▪︎62.7% fig extract - NFM 💦▪︎Glycerin- skin conditioning 🌿▪︎Pantenol- moisturizing 💦▪︎Sodium Hyaluronate- Moisturizing 🌿▪︎Allanoin- skin conditioning 💦▪︎ mild BHA- gentle exfoliate 🌿▪︎ Vitamin E- soothing My Experience- I had actually looked at this essence a while ago, and passed on it bc I read a not so great review. I wish I had gone with my instinct from the beginning. This has QUICKLY become my favorite essence in SUCH a short time. Its a little more Watery than I had expected, which is actually PERFECT. I love to do 7 skins in the am, and if a toner or essence is too thick, it seems to be too much for that method. This is slightly thicker than water, and absorbs amazingly. It doesn't have added fragrance at all, only the natural floral smell of the fig, which is almost unnoticeable to me. It leaves my skin feeling SUPER hydrated. Even when used on its on, I dont need more than one or two layers for my skin to feel supple and properly hydrated. ANNND it leaves absolutely no tacky or sticky feeling to my skin, not even if I use a little too much. Dries down completely normal feeling, paving the way for my serums. Such an amazing essence for both those who practice a more extensive routine, and those who may like something more simple. I want to thank Wishtrend and I'm From for allowing me to try this product. Its truly become a favorite of mine in a really short time of use!
carousel
carousel
Fig Boosting Essence

I'M FROM
Fig Boosting Essence

star rating

(87)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I don't think fig is an exfoliation ingredient. What is your source for this? 🙂
upvote

comment

SkinObsessedWavy user profile picture

SkinObsessedWavy

Dry/Resilient

it their claims. and the essence has a mild bha, which i did say in the post.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I'll make a new comment because the order is wrong otherwise. 🙂 I was looking at the product on Wishtrend.com, but you have your info from Amazon, right? 🙂 That's what I was asking about, but I have it now, so don't worry about it 😊
upvote

comment

Asukitta user profile picture

Asukitta

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the review 😊
upvote

comment

sunflower2550 user profile picture

sunflower2550

Oily/Sensitive

have a new year international giveaway . do participate if it interests you https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLrEp7LIlx/?utm_medium=copy_link
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!