picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Producttester user profile picture

Producttester

Oily/Resilient

dot135 Views

Need suggestion for hyperpigmentation

I have hyperpigmentation and using niacinamide and vitamin c for 1 month but I don't see any improvement on my skin!!!😔
upvote

comment

11 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Hi. Hiperpigmentation needs some time - same with PIE. Are you sure it's hyperpigmentation not post-acne pigmentation? Sometimes this tiny detail can change a lot. For PIE we need to use calming ingredients and ingredients that promote blood circulation like Vitamin C, centella asiatica, caffeine or even azelaic acid. For PIH we need tyrosinase inhibitors like kojic acid, tranexamic acid, arbutin, tiamidol (this one is patented by owner of Nivea, Eucerin and La Mer), Vitamin C, retinol, etc. For PIH Eucerin has a great dual serum - in Poland it's a go to treatment for PIH. I totally recommend using it. Nivea tiamidol series is also great - it's called luminous 630 If it comes to Vitamin C and niacinamide - it usually depends on form, it's better to use vitamin C in liposomes, and sadly 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is one of the best forms of vitamin C but also the most expensive.
Anti-Pigment Dual Serum

Eucerin
Anti-Pigment Dual Serum

star rating

(7)

favorite

Cellular Luminous 630 Anti Dark Spot Gold Serum

Nivea
Cellular Luminous 630 Anti Dark Spot Gold Serum

star rating

(20)

favorite

upvote

comment

Producttester user profile picture

Producttester

Oily/Resilient

😍
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Agree with the above. Easing hyperpigmentation is a marathon and not a sprint. That said, I have had the best luck combining vitamin C (mornings) with retinol in the evenings.
upvote

comment

nadianatasyaah user profile picture

nadianatasyaah

Oily/Resilient

Yes, agree with the comments above too. It takes longer time, consistency is the key. Also don't forget to apply and reapply sunscreen
upvote

comment

indahyuhna user profile picture

indahyuhna

Oily/Sensitive

agree with all comments too
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Agree with the comments above, it takes time... for me, I like using this serum below
Discoloration Correcting Serum

Good Molecules
Discoloration Correcting Serum

star rating

(109)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!