picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

apricot user profile picture

apricot

Dry/Resilient

dot125 Views

Got my first winning giveaway item!

Not too sure what to do not but pretty sure supposed to write a review so here it goes: I’m from honey lip balm 🐝 A new addition to their already beautiful collection ✨✨ πŸ’› Just like every other I’m from products, it feels very luxurious when in contact πŸ’›10% honey percentage πŸ’› looks very aesthetic and soft, very easily applied without piling up πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ quantity might be too small πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ the effect isn’t very different than any other lip balms Overall, it is a great product for an at home spa night to be used as a lip mask but for a daily wear, I’d use something cheaper yet have similar effect
carousel
carousel
Honey Lip Balm

I'M FROM
Honey Lip Balm

star rating

(134)

favorite

upvote

comment

15 Comments

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Congratulations on your first win! For future reference you find the product under the "search" bar, select the product, and then you will be able to review the product, and that's where the review go :)
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for your review but next time you should just do the review by searching your product and click review. No need to do in discussion.
upvote

comment

SkincarebyNessa user profile picture

SkincarebyNessa

Oily/Sensitive

True
upvote

comment

inclusivereviewer user profile picture

inclusivereviewer

Dry/Resilient

whoop whoop!! my first review is on the sur.medic glutathione Brightening Ampoule and I'm still too scared to open it lol
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Congrats on your first win❀️
upvote

comment

glowskinwithin user profile picture

glowskinwithin

Dry/Resilient

congrats 🎊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!